4.22.2014

Ashlee Wilson Hawn Guest Blog: Part 2

In case you missed Part 1 of my interview with Miss Ashlee, click here.


Ashlee's Favorite look from Big Rich Atlanta
-As someone who has experience in all things fashion, you had a wide variety of looks on Big Rich Atlanta. What were a few of your favorite outfits/looks from the show?

My favorite look was my throw back Dynasty look when the boss bitch went "shopping" for a new home with her real estate agent "Gubby" from Sotheby's. It was black and white skirt suit by local Atlanta designer, Nicci Hou. I loved the ruffles on the southern houndstooth jacket with the sexy cleavage, the skin tight black stingray skirt with sheer Wolford hose and Yves Saint Laurent platform point toe heels. Diamonds and pearl jewelry to top off the sexy southern ensemble! It was one of my favorite looks of the season! 

-What are 3 things that you never leave the house with, besides sunscreen?

1. Water
2. Cell phone
3. EOS Chapstick 


-Knowing that you have a pageant background and that you have been in the beauty industry for years, you must have many beauty secrets. Can you share at least one with us?

Wear sunscreen! That is my number one beauty secret! I never skip sunscreen!


-I think people often forget to wear sunscreen! Great tip! I'm sure you have tons of fabulous tips and favorite products. What is your "go to" makeup line or do you pick and choose from many makeup brands/counters? 


I'm all over the board as I'm not dedicated to one brand as I don't think that one brand has mastered the entire face just yet :) but I do love Clinique's concealer, Chanel's bronzer, and cover girls mascara and I have not varied from those three in over a decade. 



Screenshot from Big Rich Atlanta

-I am am all over the board too! I love different products from different makeup lines. You are so right - not one brand has really mastered the entire face! A few years ago, you were kind enough to share your favorite mascara with me - it is one of the best I have used! It was one of the very first beauty products featured as a Favorites Fridays post. What is your favorite product that you would want everyone to know about and why?


With out a doubt, Cover Girl mascara, it's just the best of the best! 

-I know you must have tried hundreds of different mascaras in your life, what sets Cover Girl Mascara apart for you from other mascaras that make it your favorite?

It has the darkest hue of black for the sultry look I love and the wand is the best doing multiple layers to get the look you want. 
-Where can we look forward to seeing you next? (Any media, pageants, tv etc)

Tons of cool projects to stay tuned for :)



Can't wait to see what you have in store for the future. We just love you and we are proud of you! Thank you for taking some of your precious time to be apart of my fabulous blog. XO

Read Part 1 of my interview with Miss Ashlee Wilson Hawn.



Athena Karsant was honored with Best of San Francisco & Best of Beverly Hills for 2013! 
Athena also offers Complimentary Consultations. To learn more about Athena's work, 
see before and after photos and read testimonials from both clients and doctors,  
please visit her website FoolingMotherNature.com


No comments:

Post a Comment