4.18.2014

Ashlee Wilson Hawn Guest Blog: Part 1

Let me first start by saying, I am so excited that you are doing this "interview style" guest blog for my blog. I am not sure if you know this but, the first blog we featured you in right before Big Rich Atlanta started is one of the most-read and searched for blogs that I have! We have readers from all over the world and from all walks of life. You still seem to be on everyone's mind and have a ton of fans (including me) from your show. It is exciting to see! I value your friendship and just can't wait to see what you have in store for us!


-First thing's first, What have you been up to since we last saw you on Big Rich Atlanta? Are you working on any special projects?

I have been super busy with my charity work and travel. Just enjoying a little "freedom" from the cameras to relax.


-The camera sure loves you! Is there anything you miss about filming? 
Not too much for now :) I'm enjoying having my personal space to work on my charity work and business. 

-What did you learn about yourself while on the show? 

Well, the show is a docudrama so it was a scripted show that didn't depict my every day life, however, I did learn that not every one knew that while watching! 

(photo taken earlier this month in Atlanta)
-Since you already have experience on a scripted show (albeit a scripted reality show), would you ever consider making the leap into acting? What experience from reality TV do you think would help you if you do decide to pursue acting?

I would LOVE to pursue acting (maybe). I would enjoy getting in to character as that was my favorite part of Big Rich Atlanta was making "The Boss Bitch" come alive! 

-Do you have any advice for people who strive to be on a reality tv show?

Run like hellllllllllll! Lol!


-Along with pageantry, beauty, modeling and reality TV, is there any chance you would write a tell-all book? 

For sure! Or at least a "Boss Bitch Guide" I have had so many experiences and tips that I think so many women would enjoy reading! I hope to 100% get the time to do this very soon!


-What are the two top "Boss Bitch Guide" tips that you would like to share?

1. Make your own rules for YOUR life and don't break them! You have to master being the boss of your own life before you can be a leader for others.

2. A boss bitch never gets her hands dirty as she knows..... Living well is the best revenge! 


STAY TUNED FOR PART 2 OF MY INTERVIEW. IT WILL BE POSTED NEXT TUESDAY APRIL 22nd, 2014! Read my first blog about my dear friend Miss Ashlee Wilson Hawn here.

Athena Karsant was honored with Best of San Francisco & Best of Beverly Hills for 2013! 
Athena also offers Complimentary Consultations. To learn more about Athena's work, 
see before and after photos and read testimonials from both clients and doctors,  
please visit her website FoolingMotherNature.com

No comments:

Post a Comment