2.13.2014

Favorites Fridays: LOVE is PERMANENTmakeup

Happy Valentine's Day! Today is a day filled with love, flowers, chocolate, proposals, expensive dinners, and for some women... a lot of mirror time getting ready for a night on the town! While flowers are beautiful and chocolates are sinfully delicious, spending hours in front of the mirror perfecting your lip liner, lipstick, makeup, dramatic eyeliner and beautiful eyebrows isn't so sexy. Wouldn't it be great if there was a more time-effecient solution? Permanent Makeup is your answer!

Permanent Makeup has been around since the days of Cleopatra (which is really exciting!) and has been on the rise over the last few years. There are still many men and women who are unaware that permanent makeup/cosmetic tattooing is even an option for their misshaped eyebrows and lip-lines. Many don't understand that permanent makeup can save you time in the morning as well as stress and heartache trying to perfect your makeup in the morning. Also, did you know that cosmetic tattooing/permanent makeup will stimulate your body's natural collagen to fill in those fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth - which creates a younger appearance! 

While Valentine's is today and you might already have something for your loved one (hopefully you are prepared), you should think about giving the gift of permanent makeup or cosmetic tattooing in the future! Most women love having perfectly shaped, sexy lips all the time and, in turn, men love that their gorgeous gal's lipstick will not smudge, smear or rub off! After her initial appointment with me, you will look at her and say "KISS ME, BABY!" After a few touch up appointments her lips will look perfect morning, noon and night.


Dr. Jeany H. - "I want to let you know that I am extremely happy that I had my permanent eyelining done. As you know, I had my initial consultation over three years ago. I wished that I had it done then. If I had known how much the procedure would change my life, I would have even made it a financial priority! Applying eyeliner was the most time consuming part of my makeup regimen. I was never really good at it and now that frustration is eliminated. I exercise almost every day which means that I apply makeup at least twice daily. Having permanent eyeliner reduced “get ready” time by at least 10 minutes. Thank you so much."
______

Melanie R. - "I have been drawing my eyebrows on since I was 14 and I am now 29!!!!! One day I decided to do the math and see how much time would I spend doing my eyebrows in my lifetime....well the answer was 7 months!!!! Sometimes it would take 10 minutes and other times it would take hours!!!! So I finally decided that it was time to get my eyebrows tattooed on... I came across Athena's website and I was IMPRESSED and AMAZED!!!!... She said that she would still need to touch up my eyebrows a few more times but let me tell you I got them done yesterday then I went out today and did not have to pencil in my brows at all!!! I got SEVERAL complements and it was only day 1!!!!!! ... I WILL SAY IT AGAIN IF YOU WANT TO GET YOUR EYEBROWS TATTOOED ON, YOU WANT THEM TO LOOK REAL AND YOU WANT THE VERY BEST GO TO ATHENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!! SHE IS TRULY AN ARTIST!!!!!!!"
______

Karen H. - "I am very impressed with Athena, her office and her credentials. I checked out her web page to see her testimonials and before and after photos. I was very happy to see all of the doctor endorsements/ testimonials as well. I looked at a few other permanent makeup artists and while they had pretty good reviews, they didn't have doctor endorsements like Athena had and they didn't have the amount of credentials that Athena had. I can't tell you how much time I spent each morning putting my eyeliner on! Sometimes I would get so stressed I would just wipe it all off and forget it!! I got my eyeliner tattooed on by Athena and I am so thrilled! It is so natural looking and just perfect! I am so grateful that I don't have to spend that extra time in the morning fussing with my eyeliner! Thanks Athena!"

_______

Karen "I travel between the Bay Area and the LA area for work and I have been to both of Athena's office locations. She is very accommodating and kind. She has tattooed my eyeliner and I couldn't be happier! I'm thrilled that I can wake up and not have to fuss with my eyeliner every morning! Yay! Many doctors refer to her and endorse her work (which is important to me!) Def go see her, look at her impressive portfolio, credentials, and testimonials! Thanks Athena!"

_______

Cricha J. - "...I recently went to Athena after having had an unsatisfactory  result  from tattooing my eyebrows at another Beverly Hills permanent makeup studio. All I can say is that Athena is amazing. My eyebrows look incredible. For the first time in my life, I have exactly the eyebrows I've always wanted - perfect shape and perfect color that STAYSAthena uses very good topical anesthetic and she works extremely fast. I can't say enough good things about this place or about Athena. Finally, I can wake up in the morning and have fabulous-looking eyebrows!"



No comments:

Post a Comment