12.31.2013

Goodbye 2013 - Hello 2014!

Happy December! How did 2013 go by so quickly? I truly hope your year was wonderful and filled with amazing memories!

I have many things to be thankful for this year: my health, my family, my work and each and every one of you. Additionally, I was honored to receive the 2013 Best of Beverly Hills Award for Tattooing and 2013 Best of San Francisco Award for Permanent Cosmetics! I am also very excited to announce that I will be featured on an episode of TLC's My Strange Addiction: I'm A Living Doll airing on January 1, 2014. My client, Justin Jedlica visits my office for a procedure on the documentary. 

To celebrate the end of 2013 and the beginning of 2014 in a fabulous way, we have a very special promotion. We are inviting you to take advantage of an unprecedented special! Simply print this email to receive a "Very Merry" discount of $500 off each new procedure at either office location. To make the holidays even brighter for you and your friends, if you refer a friend who takes advantage of this special, we will increase your discount an additional $500 to $1000!* So spread the love and give the gift of permanent makeup to your friends and family... by doing so you can experience unprecedented savings! 

It's okay to spoil yourself over the holidays and this kind of splurge won't add calories! Treat yourself or someone special this holiday season to permanent makeup. Don't wait any longer to have the eyebrows you have always wanted, the most perfectly shaped lips and smudge free eyeliner!

If you have any questions, please email me at athenakarsant@mac.com or call me at 415.412.9700. Also, schedule your appointments soon as spots will fill up quickly - especially before the New Year! Feel free to forward this email to your friends and family so that they can Fool Mother Nature too! 

I know Christmas is over, New Years Eve parties are planned and most of you are done with the holiday baking but should you need a fabulous recipe or two, here are some of my favorites as well as a list of my favorite stocking stuffers this year - in case you need some ideas!

Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
Finish it off strong!

Warmly, 
Athena Karsant

LET'S BE SOCIAL! 

*The procedure must begin prior to January 31st, 2014, and the email must be presented at the 
initial appointment to receive the discount. This special may not be combined with any other 
offer, but may be used on each new procedure you schedule. Only one referral discount per 
procedure may be used. Referral discount only valid for new paid procedures.

"You CAN Fool Mother Nature!"
San Francisco  /  Beverly Hills  /  Newport Beach
415.412.9700  /  310.281.5657

No comments:

Post a Comment