12.01.2013

Club 33

our (good looking) group ready for a delicious meal
I am guessing that most people reading this blog have never heard of Club 33. Club 33 is an exclusive club at Disneyland and is one of the hardest private clubs to get into in the world. You MUST know a member of the club and have them make the reservation for you months in advance. It is so difficult to become a member that when Disney/ABC and Ginnifer Goodwin were negotiating her contract to play Snow White in Once Upon A Time, that she tried to get a Club 33 membership written into her contract but the people at high up at Disney turned her down flat.

Club 33 was originally Walt Disney's idea so that Disney executives and partnering companies' executive could hold business dinners and wine and dine their potential clients. It was designed to be a place with the finest food and service. 


Originally, there were microphones strategically placed inside of the chandeliers so that servers could listen for a someone mentioning that they wanted some water, a new napkin or something else. The server would then appear and "magically" bring exactly what the person said that the needed. Because of the sensitive nature of a lot of the business conversations happening in the Club, the microphones were never in use. 

In mid-November I have the privilege of celebrating my daughters birthday, as well as my upcoming birthday (which is in December). I must say, it was out of this world and an incredible treat. 


Everything from the decor to the art on the walls and the bathrooms was exquisite. The food was on another level though. We dined on a six course meal that was filled with amazing flavors and wonderful wine pairings. My son-in-law and I enjoyed lamb chops, while my daughter and our guests enjoyed the Chateaubriand steak.

After our fifth course, we were surprised with a 
beautiful and extra delicious birthday dessert with a candle to make a wish. The dessert was a gorgeous chocolate mousse that was rich and creamy. After our birthday dessert came our sixth course, which was another dessert that was also delicious. 

I am so thankful that I was able to enjoy such an incredible meal with my family and friends to celebrate the birth of my daughter (and my birth as well).

Club 33 is located in Disneyland in New Orleans Square right next to the Blue Bayou. If you blink you might miss the private entrance! Enjoy our photos from the evening!


Here are some photos of our wonderful evening at Club 33.


celebrating our birthdays with delicious Disney treats

infront of the famous Club 33 door

our beautiful and delicious birthday desserts
with my daughter and son-in-law on the Disneyland Tram.




No comments:

Post a Comment