6.29.2012

Favorite's Fridays: Moroccan Oil Hydrating Styling Cream


This is my first favorite hair product, and it's a fabulous favorite! About a year ago I began using the Moroccan Oil line when a client recommended it to me, and I fell in love the smell. Every time I used it, I would get lots and lots of compliments on my fabulous smelling hair. However, I was unhappy with how my hair felt sometimes - oily and greasy. After a while I only used it on the tips of my hair until Leap Day of this year.

Leap Day 2012 was a special day for me because it was the day that I filmed a segment for The Doctors TV show. Shortly after our arrival they sent me in to hair and makeup for touch ups. While I was in the chair, the hair stylist said, "you got up early and did this yourself?" She was  impressed, and all she did was add a tiny drop of lotion to my hair. It had a very familiar smell. I looked at the bottle and sure enough it was Moroccan Hydrating Styling Cream!

This stuff is fabulous. I bought it the very next day and use it all the time. It doesn't leave my hair greasy or oily. It eliminates frizzy hair, hydrates and conditions and can be used on all types of hair. I love how my hair smells after I use it and the shine it gives!

While I still recommend the Moroccan Oil, I prefer the Hydrating Styling Cream for my hair. The great thing about this product line is that anyone can use it and have wonderfully smelling hair, all the while enjoying the benefits that I listed above!

No comments:

Post a Comment